Sunday, 18 August 2013

Ramblings...

From one thing to another to another to another.

This summer has been totally crazy for me....and it's not over yet!

I'm off to Soul Survivor in just a few hours, which is so exciting.

I don't know what God is going to do in me there, but let us wait and see.

I have got this lovely long list of things I need to do whilst I'm away, and I don't think I will have time to do them.

I read a book to review, and I just don't know what to say about it.

I absolutely hated it because it challenged me so bloomin' much, and I loved it because it was an incredible story.

Testimonies are always the best.

There is one thing that is absolutely beautiful, that has really excited me: I'm reading again!

Like properly reading, like whole books!

And yeah maybe I do do it because of BFT, but at least I am!

There is still the ginourmous stack of books sitting on the floor waiting for me to read them, but it's okay.

I am reading, and it's not urgent.

It's absolutely not.

I need to learn to rest. And you know I proclaimed it, but it is yet to be fulfilled.

Oh well, God is good and I am excited to see where life takes me!