Tuesday, 25 June 2013

So let us sing our hearts out.

Just as I reach out to pick up the towel so that I can throw it in.

God makes His presence fully known.

His timing is ALWAYS perfect.

So now I look the struggles in the eye and I sing, I sing it out...

How great

Because sometimes there is nothing else left to do.

is our God

By faith we have been made acceptable to God. And now, because of our Lord Jesus Christ, we live at peace with God. Christ has also introduced us to God’s undeserved kindness on which we take our stand. So we are happy, as we look forward to sharing in the glory of God. But that’s not all! We gladly suffer, because we know that suffering helps us to endure. And endurance builds character, which gives us a hope that will never disappoint us. All of this happens because God has given us the Holy Spirit, who fills our hearts with his love.

Sing with me

I love being loved.

How great

And I love being able to sing and sing and sing, until my heart hurts no more.

is our God

All is grace. Eucharisteo always precedes the miracle.

and all will see

There is nothing to fear.

How great

He takes all upon Himself.

is our God...

And instructs us to live fully.

So let us sing our hearts out.