Friday, 10 May 2013

Soaring! {Loving life!}

I have got scary times coming up... feel SO unprepared, and the only thing I can do is trust God, because there is no other way I'm ever going to pass these exams!

But...I'm also excited for what life holds, so often I share my worries, my freaking-outs, its easy to just forget about it all when life is good, I know it is full of ups and downs but today, in this moment, I am ready for what is coming next.  I want to throw my everything into the next step of the journey!

It's not long until I head off to the first of 4 Christian conferences festivals this summer... maybe that's too many, but I just can't say no to them!

I am looking forward to this moment, I don't want to be scared anymore, the fears are there but perhaps I can let God's words of life wash over me, and sing the fears away.

I've lost my phone.  So I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time on my laptop.

I lost my iPod a couple of weeks ago too.  And my favourite bright blue glasses... no idea where they've ended up.

I feel like something is wrong with me.

I was addicted to my phone.  When I say addicted, I mean that most people would get a reply within 5 minutes even when it was on silent because I check it that much.  Now its gone, I guess I don't actually have a choice.

But the truth is, I need it.  I really don't want anyone to feel ignored, and I have no idea how I am ever going to replace it!

I am believing for a miracle.  That phone can, and will, be found.

Life is more, and its greater, and I don't need to be consumed with worry about what is next.

I'm trying to let go and rest in my Father's arms, and I feel FREE.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is...freedom!

Feeling like an eagle soaring above the storm...and MAN it is awesome!!

Keep dreaming bigger!