Friday, 10 May 2013

I. Can't. Cope: just STOP, she is worthy of more.

Don't you see her face?!

She isn't a piece of meat.

She isn't to be taken advantage of.

She has life in her bones, really she does, even if she doesn't realise it!

She deserves more, she is worthy of more, she is loved and BEloved, and so very beautiful.

She is not 'cheap' or 'expensive' she is valued so far beyond that. You. Just. Don't. Understand.

She could be me; my sister; my niece.  Get away.

Just stop and think about this.

She is not scum.

Oh PLEASE.

Just listen.

Just look.

You have eyes, don't you?! Why don't you use them?

You are getting me angry, and you are getting me hurt, and I don't know what to do.

I feel lost in it all.

I feel way too small.

I feel too young.

Surely these issues are far beyond me?

But for her, and for the 3 year old girl like her, how can I say I am too young?

I can't sit back.

I can't close my eyes and pretend it's not happening.

Stop closing your eyes to the human-ness of her.

Oh I just can't put this one into words.

Will you just GET AWAY.

Take your hands off.

Look into her eyes, and ask her her name, take her out, let her laugh good and deep.

Let her eyes smile.

If you are going to do this. Face the reality.

I can't sit here.

She is worthy of more.

She might try and hide it.

She might not believe it, but she is.

My stomach has hit the floor.  My heart is heavy.

This is my life-stand.

STOP closing your eyes and ears to this.

STOP seeing yourself as greater, as worthy of more.

Because you're not.  If you can't see her as not, I find it hard to see you as worthy of her.

I'm going to find it hard to forgive you this time.

Oh please.

I don't know how to end this.

I don't want to end this.

I want to go on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

until you just stop.

Until you see the brokenness, and you at least decide to not be a part of it.

Who are you?!

Who are you to do this?!

Just stop.

Just stop.

ARGH!

Just stop.

STOP.

............

Falling to my knees...because where else can hearts be healed, and where else can I go, when suddenly  all becomes so very real.