Sunday, 24 March 2013

Rambling through another week.

I don't want to do this.

I don't want to live this week.

And it is bringing me to tears.

And I don't have very much choice in this one.

I can't go to Church on Easter Sunday.  In fact it is very unlikely that I'll have a Bible, a real, page-turning {not just an app on my Blackberry} Bible in my hands.

And, surprisingly, I actually feel a bit distraught.

God is not confined to a certain building, or a certain date, or time frame; God is NOT confined at all.  So actually there's not a problem.

But there is, in the depths of my heart something yearns to be taking that time out.

I want to be still and try to contemplate all that it means for me.

And it's just not going to happen really, let's be honest.

In fact I am going to be in the middle of a random field in the middle of Wales.

So that's going to be interesting.

But I will.  I will think and consider and bring my heart and soul before God.

And by His grace He will lavish me in love, as He does over and over.

And it is okay to not be with those whom I would most love to be with.

One week to go.  The end is in sight.

After just 3 sips of wine and everything else just water to drink this Lent, I thirst for more.

It is so very hard, but as my insides turn I consider what this all really is.

Dreaming bigger, and I don't want to, but in God I can do this week, and the next, and the next, and the next.  In His strength, and for His glory it is going to be okay {and SO MUCH MORE than that}.