Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Snapshots of it all...


The clouds danced...


                                                      ...giving all praise to Him.


The streets even sang, shouting out His name...


Rows upon rows of houses of hope.


All over the hill sides restoration is being brought.


Work in progress on the building site, but not long to go.


The boy sits, watching as we work.


Even the chickens join in the fun, 'Kikididi!'


And the songs are sang, the beats drummed out, the celebration is exploding out.


Each day we visited, the village called hope.  There is hope reverberating around every corner in that place.



These are just a few of the photos, the memories, the sights, the smells, the thoughts, the laughs, the tears.  It all comes flooding back if I just glance at a photo.  I will never forget you Dominican Republic.

Do you see the beauty?  Do you see Him, He's jumping out of every photo, He's very hard to miss!

'God, please keep these memories alive, let them feed the fire burning inside.  Help me as I share glimpses of what I saw.  Help me as I continue on the adventure.  Guide me and show me the path to follow.  Thank you for all. AMEN!'