Sunday, 1 July 2012

Bond of Faith.

It's such a common thing to say,

'Don't judge a book by its cover.'

But tonight I really understood it.  I also learnt that being judgemental is the worst thing to be.

Tonight I met with people who talk about God because it is normal.  They're not awkward or embarrassed, but you can feel the love and bond between them.  Each one of them is completely unique, and totally different to the others, but they are connected by their love for God.   They are so fired up, you can feel it.

I find meeting new people really hard.  I don't know what to say, and I feel uncomfortable.

I found this connection, I'm beginning to notice it more and more, there's people I hardly know but I feel a bond with them because I realise that they are children of God.  And that they are my sisters and brothers in Christ. 

I don't know exactly what to say.  But what I do know is that in seeing a connection of faith at its truest and rawest I was blown away.  In seeing people so bursting with God, they just overflow, all I could say was, 'Wow!'

I don't know where God is taking me or directing me, but I can see that He is showing me this family I have.  This family that is in every corner, in the streets, in the houses, in the shops, in every country.  This family whose connection is like no other.  I feel loved.  I feel part of it.  This family, this family called, 'Church', this is my family and I love them.  They are amazing.