Thursday, 14 June 2012

Why do I write: Giraffes are tall and Ladybugs are tall?

My blog is the place where I say, 'Here I am, but don't look at me, look to where I look, the King of Kings seated on His throne, His throne with almighty foundations.' I say what I believe, what I think about, to the world. I don't just do it because I enjoy to write, but also because I want to be challenged, rebuked and changed. I want to continue to understand the Father's love.

I want to know other people's thoughts, opinions, ideas, dreams. I want people to see that they are a key role in the most amazing plan in all of creation. That they aren't dirt and rubbish, tipped onto the top of the rotting pile of burnt out, useless pieces of junk, but that they are not forgotten, they are unconditionally loved, cared about, and wanted by their Creator.

I want people to have what I have. The reason to live. But I don't want to force my opinions, my views and my beliefs onto other people. I want to present them to you, so that you understand what and why I believe, what I do, and then I want to know what you think. If you think I'm wrong, tell me where. If you think I have messed up, help me to improve. And if you are inspired and encouraged, encourage me through your stories.

I don't want to be a stagnant, un-involved spectator. I want to throw my hand into the air and shout, 'I'm in!' To let everyone know that, 'I want to be a cog in the wheel that makes this world whole again!'

Thank you for reading my blog, thank you for sharing with me, my journey. Thank you to all those of you who tell me what you think, what you love about what I say, and what you disagree with.  Thank you for encouraging me.  As I continue to write, and develop my thoughts, I hope you will follow me on this journey.

Most of all, Thank You God, for inspiring me in what to write about!