Friday, 20 April 2012

Why am I here?

I muck up, I screw up, I'm rude, I'm unhelpful, I shout, I scream and I get angry. Why am I here?

I am in no way perfect. By human standards I'm not the worst person on the planet, by God's standards I fall a long way short of perfect.

If God had a choice would He choose me?

He picks me up and carries me. He protects me and loves me. I muck up and He forgives me. God does have a choice. God chooses me.

Why am I here? Because God has a plan and a purpose for my life. I was lost and God gave me the directions.  I was broken and God gave me the instruction manual.  I was dead and God gave me life.

Why am I here?  Because God created me in my Mother's womb, He moulded and He shaped, He directed and He breathed life.  Ruach, the breath of God, filled me up.

I'm still not perfect. I still mess up. I still get angry. I'm still rude. I'm still unhelpful.

But I'm learning.

I'm learning and I'm growing. I'm changing and moving forward.  I'm trying to read the manual and accept the gift of life.

I'm trying to trust and fall into the Father's arms.

My plan for your future is filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11